The WordPress Vulnerability report is as follows.
WordPress News :
1. How to Protect a WordPress Site from Hackers
- All sites on the web are under constant attack, a WordPress site, all sites are being probed by hackers. It’s not unusual for a hacker to scan thousands of pages or try to login in hundreds of times a day.
- And that’s just one hacker. Sites are under attack by several hackers at the same time.
- Typically it’s not a person who is trying to hack you. Hackers employ automated software to crawl the web to probe for specific weaknesses in website.
2. WordPress patches bugs in its latest update
- The WordPress security and maintenance release tackled ten security enhancements to the platform. WordPress said the update was a “short-cycle security and maintenance release” before the next major release version 5.6.
It is crucial to the security of your WordPress site that you have an update routine.
You should be logging into your sites at least once a week to perform updates.