The WordPress Vulnerability report is as follows.
WordPress Plugin :
1. WordPress Ultimate Member Plugin Vulnerability
- The Ultimate Member WordPress plugin is a form of community building plugin that allows a WordPress publisher to allow readers to become members who can receive various levels of access as well as interact with each other socially.
- It’s a solution that can also be used to restrict access to the content to registered users only and to grant various levels of membership privileges, like publishing to the site.
2. WordPress Sites Open to Code Injection Attacks via Welcart e-Commerce Bug
- Welcart e-Commerce is a free WordPress plugin that has more than 20,000 installations – it enjoys top market share in Japan, according to WordPress. It allows site owners to add online shopping to their sites in a turn-key fashion, with options to sell physical merch, digital goods and subscriptions, with 16 different payment options.
It is crucial to the security of your WordPress site that you have an update routine.
You should be logging into your sites at least once a week to perform updates.