The WordPress Vulnerability report is as follows.
WordPress Plugins :
1. Loginizer WordPress Vulnerability Affects +1 Million Sites
- WordPress Loginizer Plugin has issued a security patch for a vulnerability that could allow a hacker to modify a database through an Unauthenticated SQL Injection exploit.
- The Loginizer WordPress plugin didn’t have a way to sanitize the input, which means it didn’t have a way to compensate for an erroneous input. This caused the plugin to create an error situation.
WordPress News :
1. KashmirBlack botnet behind attacks on CMSs like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, others
- A highly sophisticated botnet is believed to have infected hundreds of thousands of websites by attacking their underlying content management system (CMS) platforms.
It is crucial to the security of your WordPress site that you have an update routine.
You should be logging into your sites at least once a week to perform updates.