Build A Strong Lead Generation Plan
A strong lead generation plan requires understanding what your customer requires.
There are many ways you can use to develop a lead generation plan.
But we recommend using What | Why | Where | When strategy.
This strategy will help you understand your customer and design your Lead Generation Plan accordingly.
It might sound easy but it is not, it requires a lot of background research and analysis to get the best results.
All that you research will help you develop your advertising campaigns and build offers that appeal to generic consumers (meaning: a group of consumers that are similar to your customers)
Once you have your research ready with you, you can follow these stages
- Create a wide reach campaigns
- This wide reach campaign will appeal to all consumers irrespective to their level in the sales funnel. This campaign can have multiple landing pages.
- As these wide reach campaigns appeal to all consumers they should have all relevant information that any consumer can easily relate with your products or services.
- Capture leads
- You need to create best offers that are eye catching, you need to grab attention with the best in market offers.
- You need to have a lead capture form to capture leads, this form should be short and sweet enough for anyone to submit their contact information.
- Analyze your campaigns data, this will help you which campaigns are working and which ones are not. Get rid of those that are not performing.
- You might need to change the content, offers, landing page designs or any other parameters.
- You will need to be in the consumers all the time, that is one primary reason why top brands despite having huge sales advertise. They just want to be on your mind.
- Use all available medium to use the contact details to remind about your existence.
- Make a Sale
- This is the right time to make a sale. Create best offer that consumers can’t refuse.
- The more relatable the offer the more the chances of closing the lead.